Get kwik, hassle-free payments that are super-secure! Use the wallet app to browse the biggest online, retail and fashion stores. Get going now! Associated with BookMyShow, Café Coffee Day, Domino's Pizza, Sagar Ratna, Big Bazaar, Pizza Hut, TastyKhana, JustEat, PVR, eBay, Jabong, Snapdeal, Shopclues, HomeShop18, Naaptol, Pepperfry, Fashionara, FashionAndYou, MakeMyTrip, Ferns N Petals, and many more.
Curated and created ethnic wear with a mint of western touch is what we are! Visit our studio today! Follow us on facebook.com/OdhnibySaiAnsham
Letsflaunt is a fashion brand, which brings you closer to yourself. Never ever after this, you would wear something that’s not you, rather your clothing will “SHOW THE YOU”. Visit letsflaunt.com & flaunt yourself!
A High profile Make-up Studio with artists having an experience of more than a decade. Centrally located in the heart of South Delhi, we offer HD and Airbrush bridal make-ups as well as Hair services. Affiliations with Australia based "Glamour You Academy" & "Be U Salons". Follow us on facebook.com/pg/rtisticstudios or call - 9818028028, 011-46028028.
Do you feel PS4 titles are too expensive to afford on a recurring basis? Instead of buying new titles, enjoy unlimited games under our comprehensive rental plans. We offer a wide range of customized yearly rental plans for your comfort at the lowest rates pan India. Visit www.bonkergaming.com today!
1. Only 1 Entry per Institutuion is allowed per theme
2. Each entry should be original & not copied or otherwise taken from an external source
3. Participants cannot upload any objectionable and/ or obscene content whatsoever
4. To be eligible for winning this competition, your entry must have a Minimum of 250 Votes
5. The Institution with the maximum votes at the end of the voting period will be declared as the winner
6. The Mobikwik Super Cash Vouchers have to be collected from your College Representative
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This competition ("Competition") is conducted by Campus Gully Private Limited (CGPL)
2. Entry to the Competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. All entry instructions & prize information published by the CGPL form a part of these terms & conditions.
3. The competition will run as per the Competition Timeline shown on the Competition Details page.
4. Campus Gully reserves the right to change the competition timeline as per the response of the competition.
4. The Participants can add/edit their entries between the “Entries Start Date” & “The Entries Close Date” only. CGPL takes no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, illegible or misdirected entries or for any delays or failures in any telecommunications service or equipment.
5. The Participants can collect votes between the “Voting Start Date” & “Voting End Date”. The results will be declared upon the expiry of the “Voting End Date”
6. Except as otherwise indicated, all amounts stated in these conditions are stated in Indian rupees.
7. There is no cost to enter the Competition; however internet connection and usage rates may apply. Entrants should obtain details of such costs from their service providers. CGPL is not and will not be liable for any such costs.
8. CGPL may reject an Entry if it reasonably forms the opinion that the Entry has been entered using false information or via automated entry means or any other malpractice.
9. CGPL may, at its absolute discretion, declare an Entry made by an Entrant invalid if the Entrant tampers with the entry process, benefits from such tampering or submits an Entry that is illegible, incomplete or not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
10. CGPL will not be responsible for any copyright, trademark or other IP issues on the entries posted by the participants on the CGPL platform.
The Prize and the Winner
1. One Winner or Multiple Winners (“Winners”) will be selected at the end of the Voting Period and the Prize winner will be notified via email within two days of the declaration. The name of the prize winner will also be published on the CG website for a period of not less than 28 days.
2. One Entry may be chosen by the CGPL team as their choice of winner (the same will be mentioned by CGPL in each competition’s rules on the website). The Prize winner will be notified via email within two days of the declaration.
3. The Winners will receive cash prize as per the Prize Flag & the Rules as mentioned on the Competition Details page.
4. The details on the distribution of the Prize Money as mentioned in the Prize Flag for each competition will be mentioned in the Rules of each competition.
5. The participation in any competition hosted on the CGPL platform, does not in any way constitute a contract of any manner, between the participant & CGPL. Therefore, CGPL & participant will not be bound under any other terms other than the terms mentioned herein.
6. Each participant/ entry will be liable to adhere to the rules as mentioned in each competition to be eligible for becoming a winner.